Currents Physical Therapy + Wellness is open for in-person treatment and telehealth services.
We are fully adhering to the CDC guidelines for COVID-19 protocols.
We want to take the opportunity to share more details about the comprehensive measures Currents Physical Therapy + Wellness will be mindful of.
Telemedicine Physical Therapy for Patients
Currents Physical Therapy + Wellness will provide HIPAA compliant telehealth e-visits for patients. We are ready to assist expediting care to those who need it and would prefer a phone or video chat instead of in-person interaction.
In Clinic Treatment
Patients may receive treatment in person at Currents Physical Therapy + Wellness during this time. We have policies and procedures in place to ensure the safety of our patients and staff.
PATIENT & STAFF SCREENING
Patients coming to Currents Physical Therapy + Wellness for in-person treatment will be asked to complete a quick screening questionnaire prior to the initial evaluation.
PERSONAL PROTECTION & HYGIENE
All patients and staff will follow this procedure upon arrival to Currents Physical Therapy + Wellness. Your PT will not see you until you have completed these steps:
- Mask Policy will be consistent with current CDC and county guidelines.
- We recommend the use of a face covering if you have been sick within the last week.
- Wash hands for at least 20 seconds before and after treatment.
- Currents Physical Therapy + Wellness consists of one Physical Therapist and one Wellness Coach. The physical therapist will be working with one patient at a time, and the Wellness coach may be working with one patient at a time. There should not be any issues with maintaining space in this facility.
- We will continue to maintain appropriate spacing between patients due to variant strains of COVID-19 and ambiguity of who is vaccinated.
CLEANING & DISINFECTING
- We sanitize equipment and surfaces patients contact after each interaction with patient and surface.
- We will continue to maintain a high standard of cleaning and disinfecting.