- The Currents Physical Therapy + Wellness business model serves as a win-win for both the patient and clinician.
- Community-based collaborative approach with all aspects of health care and wellness – promoting a sustainable health and wellness eco-system.
- You will have CHOICE to determine when you want to receive treatment, what type of treatment you would prefer, and the frequency and duration of your treatment.
- Direct-Access means the removal of the physician referral mandated by the state law to access physical therapist services for evaluation and treatment (APTA.org).
- The Direct-Access law in California allows you to walk in for physical therapy care on-demand.
- Access physical therapy services without an MD referral.
- Example: If Jane Doe woke up with low back pain today, she would be able to receive services from Currents Physical Therapy + Wellness today.
It may take 2-6+ weeks for her to:
- Schedule an appointment with her Physician, and / or possibly another specialist.
- Obtain a physical therapy referral necessary to begin the evaluation and treatment process.
- Wait for reauthorization of the referral if she requires more visits.
Quality of Care
- 1-on-1 care with Physical Therapist for 1 hour.
- 1-on-1 care with Wellness Coach.
- 100% of our attention is focused on the patient and maintaining quality of care.
- We DO NOT DOUBLE-BOOK patients.
- Currents Physical Therapy + Wellness is out of network, non-participating, and non-contracted with your carrier.
- Health Savings Account (HSA) card is acceptable form of payment.
- Packages and payment plans are negotiable. Inquire for rates.